Looking for a quality overseas International Football Tournament in Asia ? Then the Malaysia Borneo Football Cup is perfect for you. Now into its 9th year and established as a tournament that delivers on all fronts, Borneo Sports & Adventure Holidays under the supervision of your tournament director and former Socceroo Scott Ollerenshaw are delighted to announce the 2016 / 2017 Malaysia Borneo Football Cup.
To be held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia , the Borneo Football Cup offers all travelling teams a truly quality International Tournament/Sporting Holiday experience which includes:
• 3 quality stadiums plus 1 3G artificial turf pitch to be used exclusively for every tournament
• Different hotels & apartments ranging from 5 star to 3 star to suit your budget
• Tournament dinner including well known football personalities as guest speakers
• Welcoming dinner including cultural show
• Full time tour guide & bus transfers
• Fantastic tourist activities
The Borneo Football Cup showcases Sabah as a truly remarkable tourist and sporting destination. In magnificent resorts and hotels, diverse delicious food, happening bars and clubs, sensational shopping, amazing tourism activities, great sporting facilities and lastly the friendly smiling locals, Sabah has it all.
The tournaments will cater for the needs and requirements of all our international guests. We have provided 4 outstanding packages which all combine a fantastic Football Tournament and family holiday rolled into one. Our 2016 special guests will be announced shortly and previous guests have included Craig Foster, Les Murray, Alan Davidson, Mark Rudan, Mike Mulvey, Alex Tobin & Ante Milicic to name a few.
Each category is a maximum 10 team tournament so please register your interest at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.