2017 Malaysian Borneo Football Cup
2017 will be the 10th Anniversary for the Malaysia Borneo Football Cup. What started as an idea over a few quiet beers has now grown into a truly International Youth Tournament with teams from Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, Chine and of course Malaysia entering the tournament.
Former Socceroo Scott Ollerenshaw will be the Tournament Director. We encourage all interested teams to read through the following information carefully so that you are fully informed on all aspects of the tournament being.
We encourage all interested teams to read through the following information carefully so that you are fully informed on all aspects of the tournament being.
• Tournament Info Pack
• Tournament Package & Price List Pack
• Tournament Itinerary Pack
• Website www.borneofootballcup.com
• Tournament Video Link : https://youtu.be/OiX8MMU_aw8
Each year the Tournament offers high profile footballing personalities who fly into Kota Kinabalu to observe the tournament and impart their knowledge and advice at the Tournament Dinner. Previous guest have included Les Murray, Craig Foster, Mike Mulvey, Abbas Saad, Aytek Genc, Brad Maloney, Mark Rudan, Alan Davidson, Ante Milicic, Ron Smith & Alex Tobin to name a few.
in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, East Malaysia, the Malaysia Borneo Football Cup offers all travelling teams a truly quality international Tournament / Sporting Holiday experience which includes:
• A quality 3 day tournament (minimum 5 games) plus all pre-tournament training and friendly games.
• Three quality stadiums plus two 3G artificial turf pitches to be used exclusively for every tournament.
• Different hotels and apartments ranging from 3-star to 5-star to suit your budget.
• Tournament dinner including well known football personalities as guest speakers.
• Welcoming dinner including cultural show.
• Full time tour guide and bus transfers.
• Fantastic tourist activities.
The Malaysian Borneo Football Cup showcases Sabah as a truly remarkable tourist and sporting destination. In magnificent resorts and hotels, diverse delicious food, happening bars and clubs, sensational shopping, amazing tourism activities, great sporting facilities and lastly the friendly smiling locals, Sabah has it all.
The tournaments will cater for all the needs and requirements of all our international guests. We have provided five outstanding packages which all combine a fantastic Football Tournament and family holiday rolled into one. Each category is a maximum 10 team tournament so please register your interest at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.